We announce a tender for the purchase of works for logistical support of the organization
Public Association “Ukrainian Child Rights Network” (hereinafter – UCRN), 40211870, announces a tender for the purchase of works to provide logistical support for the organization and implementation of activities for the project *.
The project “Jointly. Social Services for Families in the Community ”is implemented by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and a Consortium of partner organizations with the financial support of the German government and the German Development Bank (KfW).
The Consortium, led by the Ukrainian Child Rights Network, includes the following non-governmental organizations: Mariupol Youth Union, Hope and Homes for Children, Partnership for Every Child, SOS Children’s Vikkages, and Social Synergy.
Logistical support of two events, lasting a total of three days, during the period: October 2019 – November 2019.
List of events:
Working meeting of partners of the Project “Coordination of intersectoral cooperation”, Kyiv, up to 35 participants, duration: 2 days, period: October – November 2019.
Working meeting of the partners of the Project “Methodology of community needs assessment”, Kyiv, up to 35 participants, duration 1 day, period: October – November 2019.
Requirements for services:
– compliance with the mandatory quality and safety requirements provided for services and goods of this kind by the current legislation of Ukraine.
– compliance with the specification / description of services and goods.
The following are invited to participate in the tender:
– individual entrepreneurs;
– legal entities, organizations.
Terms of delivery:
- Delivery is carried out by forces and means of the Supplier
- Each service and product during the organization of events must be agreed with the Customer and meet the specifications.
- Each consignment of goods must have the appropriate accompanying documents: invoice, acceptance certificate, consignment note, quality certificate, or declaration of conformity.
- All services provided must have accompanying documents: invoice, certificate of work performed.
Period of providing services: October 21, 2019 – November 30, 2019
The composition of the tender offer:
- The tender offer should be submitted in the form of a technical and price offer
- The list of documents that Applicants must provide to the tender offer:
- Properly signed Tender form in the form of a table (Date, name and position, company name, address, telephone, email, validity of the application (minimum 30 days), signature and seal);
- A copy of the Certificate of state registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur or Extracts from the unified state register of legal entities and natural persons-entrepreneurs;
- Copy of the VAT payer’s Certificate (subject to registration as a VAT payer);
- Copy of the Certificate of payment of the single tax;
- Extracts from the registers of VAT payers and / or single tax payers;
- Any other documents that may be useful for the evaluation of the proposal (letters of recommendation, etc.);
- Financial statements for the last two years of the company’s activity.
Rules of registration of the tender offer by participants:
- In order to participate in the tender, to receive specifications and detailed information, as well as to submit your proposals, please write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
- The tender proposal must be accompanied by documents (scanned copies) certifying the right of such authorized person to sign the tender proposal (order appointing a manager or power of attorney, except for individual entrepreneurs).
- Copies of documents provided must be legible and of good quality.
- The bidder is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in its tender offer.
- To participate in the evaluation of tender proposals by the tender committee are allowed tender proposals that fully comply with the terms of the Announcement. Applications sent to another address or in a form other than that provided for in this Invitation to Tender, or in which the proper level of confidentiality is not observed, or received after the specified date and time, will be rejected.
- All prices are indicated in hryvnias, including all taxes (gross price).
- Any requests for additional information regarding this Tender should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by copying email@example.com
Commercial offers please provide:
– until 12.00 October 10, 2019.
The bids will be opened and the winners of the tender will be determined:
– after 12.30 October 10, 2019.
Methods of selecting the winner of the tender.
Initially, among the submitted tender proposals, the Tender Committee selects proposals that meet the technical, qualification and other requirements for the subject of procurement and supplier, which are contained in this Announcement. From the selected tenders, the tender committee selects the tender offer with the lowest price, and the bidder who submitted such tender offer is declared the winner of the tender.
The winner of this procurement procedure will be determined within 5 (five) calendar days following the last day of acceptance of tender proposals with the possibility of extending this period if necessary to clarify in writing the information contained in the tender proposals, not more than 2 calendar days. The results of the procurement procedure will be communicated to all bidders no later than 5 calendar days from the date of the decision to determine the winner by sending appropriate notices to all bidders by e-mail.
Legal name of the project “Social infrastructure for internally displaced families”