NGO “UKRAINIAN CHILD RIGHTS NETWORK” IS LOOKING FOR A DIRECTOR
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills (including written communication).
- At least 5 years of experience in management positions.
- Work experience in an NGO.
- Awareness of the functioning of the social sphere of Ukraine and ensuring the rights of the child.
- Direct project management experience.
- Experience in preparing and writing grant projects.
- Experience in cooperation with national government agencies.
- Free use of a PC (MS Office).
- Experience in public speaking.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
- managing the activities of the UMAP Secretariat;
- coordinating the development and implementation of the UMDP strategic plan for several years and annual program plans;
- managing the network of organizations/network development and interaction;
- participation in the development and implementation of internal policies and rules of the organization;
- participation in writing and submitting project applications to international donor agencies and partners to support the activities of the UMDP;
- operational planning and team coordination;
- maintaining relations with donors, communicating with them and preparing reports;
- Participation in external meetings related to the activities of the UMDP;
- Evaluation of the project results, preparation of analytical reports and recommendations;
- establishing and developing partnerships with various institutions, organizations, and agencies;
- performing other tasks aimed at organizational development of the UMDP;
- organizing the preparation and implementation of the annual UMDP Budget;
- organizing the preparation of URM reports;
- shaping the image of the UMDP.
- Negotiation skills.
- High level of communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- High flexibility and readiness for loads.
The competition runs until February 17, 2023 inclusive.
To participate in the competition, please send a resume with a detailed description of your experience over the past 5 years, a motivation letter and a competition proposal (template attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com, with the subject line “Director of the Ukrainian Child Rights Network (UCRN)”.